Sunday, June 1, 2008

Easy Fruit Dip

Can I start off by saying... I love kraftfoods.com! It really has the best site, with tons of recipes and lots of reviews for the recipes. I always read the reviews first to get an idea what was wrong with the recipe, what was right, or what people changed about it. This is the easiest thing I've ever made and everyone at the BBQ I was at loved it.

Easy Fruit Dip

8oz brick cream cheese, softened
6oz (regular size) strawberry yogurt (I used regular Yoplait)

Mix together and chill at least one hour. Delicious with strawberries, bananas, pineapple and grapes. The great thing about this recipe it that you can change out the yogurt you use to make different flavor dips. Blackberry and raspberry come to mind!

4 comments:

Stina said...

I love the easy in the title. So up my alley! Thanks!

Celeste Pearson said...

This sounds yummy - but of course everything with cream cheese sounds yummy. Have you ever had Kelli's fruit dip with brown sugar and toffee bits??

Denise said...

Sounds very good! I love bringing fresh fruit to bbq's. Now I can bring this with it. Thanks!

Carissa Poyfair said...

By the way, I added some sugar to my dip as well. Adam though it needed to be a little sweeter. Some other people on kraftfoods.com added vanilla extract to theirs and some left it as is.