Friday, June 29, 2007

Red Robin's Special Seasoning

I know this is a simple little recipe. I thought I would share it after reading Christina's Blog about her love for Red Robin. You can buy the seasoning from them but why when you can make it yourself! You can probably tell by now that I love getting clone recipes from restaurants. I love to eat out but can not afford to do it as often as I would like. Soulution..find the clone recipes!

3 T salt
2 t chili powder
1/4 t ground cumin
1/4 t ground black pepper
1 T instant tomato soup mix (knorr tomato with basil is the best)

Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well. Store in a covered container.

Makes 1/3 cup

4 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

Oh my! I lurve Red Robin so this is so exciting! (See Stina's blog to see how much I actually *HEART* those burgers!) Thanks Denise! You made my day! Even if it is just seasoning!

Kristi Adams said...

I am a Red Robin addict also! So is this the seasoning they use on the fries? Red Robin has the best ries in the world!!

Denise said...

Yes this is the seasoning they put on the fries. I am told they put it on all the burgers while cooking them as well. I dont eat the burgers so you will have to tell me if that sounds right. Josh and I use the seasoning in place of season all and love it!

Stina said...

Brent is so going to love me. I'll deep fry my own fries and throw this on top. Yum!!