Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Melt-away Cookies

My friend brought me a plate of these and I loved them. It's hard to explain what they're like. I guess I could say they just melt away in your mouth. My mouth is watering right now.

2 Sticks of butter (softened)
3/4 cup cornstarch
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 cup Flour

Mix together and form dough into a log and let it sit in fridge for about 1 hour. Cut dough about 1/4 inch slices and bake at 350 for about 7 to 10 minutes just unitl lightly brown.

Frosting:
4 oz. cream cheese
1t. vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar
1 to 2 T. milk (milk depends on how thick you like the frosting or runny)

3 comments:

Kristi Adams said...

I can't wait to try these! I love shortcake and they sound a little similar.

Denise said...

YUM. My mouth is also watering! I am seriously going to have a dessert party at my house and eat everything myself. Maybe it will be on Mothers Day!

Kristi Adams said...

I made these the other day and they really do melt in your mouth! They were delicious!