Monday, April 30, 2007

Pistachio Pudding Parfaits

I made this for FHE treat tonight and it was a big hit. It reminded me of when I was little, except we called it dinosaur pudding. My kids especially loved it and my husband loves anything with real whipped cream on it!

1 small package pistachio pudding
2 c. milk
1/2 pint whipping cream
2 Tbls. sugar
1 small can crushed pineapple drained

Mix pudding and milk according to directions on box. In a small bowl, whip whipping cream and sugar with hand mixer until stiff. In tall glasses, layer pudding, whipped cream and pineapple repeating once and ending with whipped cream. Refridgerate until set. Makes 5 parfaits.

4 comments:

Stina said...

Pistachio pudding reminds me of family reunions, summer, and picnics. So, I love this twist to it. Excited to try it!!! And...it doesn't call for nuts, so picky Brent will be happy! Yeah!

Kristi Adams said...

It doesn't call for nuts but there are nuts in the pistachio pudding. Just tell Brent they are chocolate chips. I'm sure he'll never know!

Kristi Adams said...

It doesn't call for nuts but there are nuts in the pistachio pudding. Just tell Brent they are chocolate chips. I'm sure he'll never know!

Kristi Adams said...

I don't know why that just posted twice...