Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ranch Chicken

Make this. It will change your life FOREVER!!!!!!


5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
½ cup sour cream
1 can cream soup
1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix (can use Italian)

Slow cook chicken breasts with other ingredients mixed and poured over the top. Serve over rice. (I like to double the sauce. So, I use 1 cup sour cream and 2 cans cream soup and 2 packets of dressing mix. I never use as much chicken as it calls for and I like to cut up the chicken too. Whatever...)

5 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

What is cream soup? Like cream of chicken or mushroom? Does it matter which one you use? Because I totally want to try this on Sunday!

Carissa Poyfair said...

And do you cut the chicken before you put it in the slow cooker? Will it over cook the chicken if it is cut up before it goes in the slow cooker? Really, I'm not that dumb of a cook. I just sound like it!

Stina said...

I use cream of chicken. And it doesn't seem to overcook the chicken, but I'm not a pro. It tastes good to me! I'm sure it cooks faster if it's cut up, so you could pull it out earlier. Let me know just how it changes your life!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Stina, anything with ranch will change my life. I can tell you that without even making the dish! But I'll let you know!

Kristi Adams said...

I made this other day and I won't say it changed my life but it did give me another recipe to add to my repertoire. Very good, Christina!!