Saturday, March 17, 2007

Easy Banana Muffins

From Betty Crocker (not me, the other one!)

1 1/4 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium)
3 TBSP vegetable oil
1 large egg
1/3 cup sugar
2 cups Bisquick Original baking mix (I use Jiffy--cheaper!!!)
1/2 cup raisins or chopped nuts (I put in chocolate chips)

Heat oven to 400. Grease bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups, or line with paper baking cups. Beat bananas, oil, egg, and sugar in a large bowl until well blended. Stir in bkaing mix and chocolate chips just until baking mix is moistened (batter will be lumpy). Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool muffins in pan 5 minutes, remove from pan to wire rack. Serve warm if desired.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am making these as I type. I noticed there was no comments and had to leave one. I love this recipe!! It is easy and the whole family loves them!