Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Favorite Things


When Brent and I were getting married, my mom was so cute and gathered together all these little things she thought essential for home life. Two were tupperware items, and this hamburger press has really become one of my favorites too. The first recipe I posted was a hamburger recipe (that no one tried). It's still our favorite. It's a juicy burger with chopped onions cooked right in it. And, this press makes the perfect patties. I love making my own burgers cause they're so easy. If I were Oprah, I would buy all of you one of your own. But, I'm not. So, treat yourself and thank me later!

6 comments:

Kristi Adams said...

My mom has one of these. I remember using it growing up. Very useful! I wonder where I could get one?

Carissa Poyfair said...

I have never seen that before but I am all about things that make other things easier!

Kelli said...

Now I'm thinking about all my little gadgets that make life easier! By the way, I've used your hamburger recipe before, just didn't comment, but I love it. It's grilling season too, perfect timing!

Denise said...

This is exactly what I need! I hate making homemade hamburgers because of handling the raw meat. I can do it but I would rather not. I think I have seen Tupperware stands in the middle of the mall here. Or I am sure we can buy them online.

Stina said...

I saw a simpler version of these at Bed Bath & Beyond. It was just a hamburger patty maker, but was super cheap (even I would have bought it).

Denise said...

I bought the one at Bed Bath and Beyond just recently! I had to make 50 hamburgers for a BBQ. It was so nice because they were all the same size and cooked evenly! I don't think Tupperware sells these anymore..I looked.