Monday, February 11, 2008

Chili Popcorn

This is a recipe I got from my SparkPeople website... I love it, but don't think your breath will be so fresh after you eat it!

1 quart popped popcorn
1/2 Tbs melted margarine (I like to use spray on butter, no calories, and already melted!)
1 1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp cumin
dash of garlic powder

Pour your popcorn into a bowl, spray/pour the butter on the popcorn, sprinkle the rest of the ingredients on and stir it up. (Sometimes I put it in a freezer bag and shake it.)

3 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

I love flavored popcorn. And I have all the ingredients already! Thanks!

Kelli said...

Jeremiah keeps asking for popcorn, I'm sure he'd love me more if I made him THIS popcorn instead of just butter popcorn. Thanks!

Denise said...

Yummy. I love low-cal treats. Thanks!