Friday, October 30, 2009

Labeling

Hey Girls!

So, if you'll notice--when you post there is a chance for you to label your post. Since we can't search our blog, I went through and labeled all the recipes so it will be easier to search. It will be organized by category, then alphabetically. So, when you post in the future, just label your recipe. Label any category it fits in, and you can create a new one if you like. I was thinking "Quick & Easy" would be a good category. If you want to adjust what I did--feel free. But, I'm excited and think it will make our blog that much more user friendly.

I love trying the new recipes, but we have so many great ones on here that are easily forgotten. So, look back and try them again!

Love you girls!

Stina

7 comments:

Kelli said...

You. Are. AWESOME!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Seriously, where did you find the time for all that?! Haha... I think it's funny we pretty much have as many dessert posts as main dish posts! Thanks Stina for that! It will be so much easier to find what I am looking for!

Janelle said...

You can search the blog pretty easily. On the Blogger taskbar at the top of the page, on the far left is a search box. Type in what you're looking for, and it will search the entire blog for you.

Kristi Adams said...

Brilliant! It's been way too hard to find recipes since that search engine hasn't been working. I will definitely use this!

Celeste Pearson said...

Seriously, I was so done with manually searching since the search option was busted. This is going to be awesome and totally help me to try new recipes I forgot about. I'm so excited!!!

And are we doing another Iron Chef??? I thought that was so fun!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Janelle,

Our search option doesn't work. When we type in a word to search, it says nothing matched our query. It is so annoying! It does that on my personal blog too. Blogger hasn't fixed it either.

Denise said...

Awesome. Love it!