Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mini Toffee Rolls

OK, these little things are TO DIE FOR! I really could have eaten the whole pan if I didn't have to share them with the rest of the family. They are super easy and kid friendly and the perfect snack anytime, day or night!

6 Tbls. butter, softened
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/3 c. toffee bits
2 tubes refridgerated crescant rolls
1 c. powdered sugar
4 1/2 tsp. milk
1/4 tsp. vanilla

Cream butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until light and fluffy. Stir in toffee bits.
Separate each tube of crescant dough into four rectangles. Seal perforations. Spread evevly with butter mixture. Roll up each rectangle like a jelly roll, starting with a long side. Cut each into six 1-inch slices and place into two greased 8 in. square pans. Bake at 375 for 14-16 min.
Combine powdered suagr, milk and vanilla until smooth and drizzle over warm rolls. Make sure you are home alone so you don't have to share!!

3 comments:

Stina said...

These sound so good, but come on--I can't burn these calories fast enough! Oh, well--I'll just start the frat boy diet. I heard it's amazing!!

Carissa Poyfair said...

These sound like really easy cinnamon rolls! I am so excited to try these. Thanks! And congrats on your new baby!

Denise said...

I can not wait to try these!! They sound so yummy! I wish I had the ref. rolls now!