Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies

I've found my new favorite cookie! My mom brought some really amazing recipes when she came to help me with the baby and this was one of them! The recipe doesn't sound very appetizing but you have to give these a try. They really are sooooo delicious!

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies

2 cans (16 oz. each) Chocolate Fudge Frosting
1 egg
1 c. peanut butter
1 1/2 c. flour
sugar

Set aside 1 can plus 1/3 cup frosting. In a large bowl, combine egg, peanut butter and remaining frosting. Stir in flour until moist. Drop by tablespoons 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Flatten cookies with a fork dipped in sugar. Bake at 375 for 8-11 min. Cool completely and spread with frosting.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

You would post this and your previous post the week I go on my diet!!! I'm totally making these cookies afterwards, we have a ton of PB and I have yet to find a good cookie recipe.

Carissa Poyfair said...

Frosting?! You really are a bad influence on someone's diet! I totally have to try this just because it has peaked my curiousity about using frosting as the base of a cookie mix! Now between this recipe and the toffee rolls, my family will love me!

Denise said...

These sound so good and easy. I have never made cookies with the frosting as one of the ingredients. I am excited to try.