Friday, March 2, 2012

The Perils of Pinterest!!!

Okay, so before Ethan and I made our next two weeks menu, I was messing around on Pinterest and learned two very important lessons: one, never Pinterest hungry (no good can come of those cravings); two, never Pinterest before you create your menu (too many great ideas and only two weeks to do them all). However, since I didn't know the perils of Pinterest, I did pin hungry and right before making the menu. The result is that we are trying 5 new recipes over the next two weeks! Here's hoping that they will all turn out as well as they look and I will therefore be able to share them with you guys.

3 comments:

Stina said...

You are my hero! I've really been struggling lately with cooking. Please keep posting so I can feed off your motivation. And I don't do pintrest--I am trying to control my internet addiction. So please post them here so I can try them too!

Kristi Adams said...

I don't pinterest either but maybe I should start...I didn't know there were recipes on it! Or maybe I will just wait until you try them first:)

Denise said...

Haha, I have made both of those mistakes many times!

I LOVE pinterest. I have basically traded Facebook for Pinterest. I love the recipes but really love the tips you find. I now make all my cleaning products myself (laundry detergent, fabric softener, window shower toilet cleaner...) Get on ladies :)