Friday, October 14, 2011

Let's get the party started!!

Okay ladies--we have hit a dry spell! So, we've invited a few new members and I am announcing one more--SHERAL WILSON!!! Sheral is in my new ward, but before I knew her she was our stalker! How sweet! She somehow found our recipe blog and has been following it for years. She's made me treats that I am in love with and talks about cooking with a passion. I've been thinking for awhile I want her recipes, and what better way than to invite her here?

Let's keep this blog going! We've been at it for 4 years now! Please post your best recipes and be sure to comment on everyone's posts.

Love,

Christina

5 comments:

Sheral Wilson said...

I'm so nervous!!! I will post a recipe this week... I hope it turns out alright!!

Kristi Adams said...

Welcome!! We are so glad to have new bloggers with new recipes! Can't wait to try your favorites!

Denise said...

Woohoo, I am excited to have another blogger. Don't be nervous Sheral, none of us are pro's. I think it is fun to get ideas and recipes I would never have thought to try before :) Welcome!!

I have a few recipes I have wanted to add and keep forgetting to take pictures!

Stina said...

Denise, don't wait until you have pictures. Post them now and we can always add them later!!! xoxo

Stina said...

PS. So small world--Sheral is bff's with the triplet's aunt Wendy. We can't invite one without the other. And I guess Wendy taught Sheral to cook more than sugar cookiies in college. So, she's invited too. Oh man--I can't wait for these recipes to keep a coming!!!