Sunday, April 25, 2010

Orange-Honey Syrup

We love to have breakfast for dinner A LOT in my house. You can probably guess that I am not a morning person by that fact! Here is a delicious twist I just came across for regular or maple syrup. Sooo good that I am not sure I will buy Mrs. Butterworth's anymore! Sorry I forgot to take a picture....next time.


Orange-Honey Syrup

1/3 cup honey

1/3 butter

1/3 orange juice

1/2t. grated orange peel

combine all ingredients into a sauce pan and simmer until it thickens. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Stina said...

I'm always making homemade syrup and I'm very excited to try this recipe. It sounds...refreshing!

Celeste Pearson said...

I always make homemade syrup too, but just maple. This sounds awesome!! I'll have to give it a try!

Kristi Adams said...

THis sounds amazing. We love breakfast for dinner, too!