Friday, October 19, 2012

Crock Pot Italian Chicken

This isn't an amazing picture but I promise it tastes SUPER good :)
4 Chicken Breasts
1/3 cup butter
1 package Italian Seasoning
1/4 cup water

1 8oz package cream cheese
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup

Add first four ingredients into Crock Pot and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours. (Perfect to have cooking during church!)
When chicken is done, take it out and shred it. Put aside.
Add cream cheese and cream of chicken in the Crock Pot and mix well.
Add the chicken and then eat up! I like to eat it on top of rice but you can do mashed potatoes or any sort of pasta as well.

Thank you Bingham family for the yummy recipe!!!


4 comments:

Stina said...

I love this recipe! I was hoping you'd post it. You made this for us once. Where did Brent and I go? You babysat and we came home and you had dinner ready for us. And it is so good. I'm making it....for Saturday. Thanks!

Stina said...

I made this for dinner tonight. I was thinking it's comparable to a recipe I posted before (http://www.familyfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com/2007/03/ranch-chicken.html), but I like Cindy's much better because

You cook it in it's own broth. So, that means when it's done you can drain the yucky stuff out--which I did. And you can rinse of the chicken and pull off the yucky pieces before eating it. On my recipe, you just threw it all in together and shredded it.

This is my new go to. My mom loved it too.

Celeste Pearson said...

I think this is what Karen made us when she was here after Jake was born. My kids LOVED it and thought it was the best ever. I am totally making this tonight!

Denise said...

This sounds like an ultimate comfort food and kid pleaser in one! Thanks for the recipe, we will be trying it tomorrow!