Monday, December 29, 2008

Golden Graham Mix

I can't believe I haven't posted this before. I could eat this forever. It's easy and yummy. And Celeste, it's something else you can use your almond bark for! I'm making it for New Year's.

Golden Graham Mix
(Julie Howell)

Golden Grahams
Stick Pretzels
Chocolate Chips
Peanut Butter Chips
M&Ms
Miniature Marshmallows
Peanuts
White Almond Bark

Combine all ingredients (except almond bark) in a big bowl. Melt almond bark until melted. Stir into mixture. Let set up. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Yum, sound good and sugary :) I will have to give these a try and then give most of it away!

Kelli said...

Is almond bark just like white chocolate? I love mixes like this, you can even sneak in something healthy like raisins and your kids still think you are super duper cool (my kids words, not mine).

Celeste Pearson said...

White chocolate can be substituted for almond bark-its basically the same thing. And I think white chocolate tastes better although almond bark is cheaper.

Stina said...

I made this and just love it. It makes a HUGE bowl. And, of course I could eat it forever. It's so easy--I love the idea of raisins in it. I think what makes it are the mini-marshmallows. I can't get enough. Yum!