Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light Slushy

Final new post for today. With summer coming on strong, I thought that I would share this fun slushy recipe. Since I am lactose-intolerant, I am always looking for fun ways to stay cool int he summer that won't make me sick.  Not only is this recipe yummy, it is also super easy which means you can whip up a quick batch and be out to the pool in a jiffy. I also think these would make amazing popsicles for those of you with kids. I hope you can all sit back and enjoy a batch of these.

Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light Slushy

Ingredients
2 Cups of Ice
1 Packet of Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light
1 Cup of Frozen Raspberries

Directions:
Make packet of Crystal Light as instructed with water.
Pour ice, frozen raspberries and then crystal light drink into blender, blend and enjoy!

5 comments:

Kristi Adams said...

Yummmm! Looks easy!

Stina said...

This is going to hit the spot on those summer nights!

Denise said...

I have all of the ingredients, Yay! I will have to whip up a batch, thanks.

Denise said...

I have all of the ingredients, Yay! I will have to whip up a batch, thanks.

Unknown said...

Is this make with the on the go packets or the 2 quart packets? Sound delicious!! Wanna try this!!