Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chicken Club Pizza

I got my new Kraft magazine in the mail the other day. I love this little magazine. I loved it better when it was free and now they charge for it. So I was flipping through it and folding down corners on pages, marking the recipes I definitely wanted to try soon. One of them that I came across was for Chicken Club Pizza. It looked soooo good. Bacon? check. Chicken? check. Ranch dressing? check. Mmm... So I decided to make it for dinner last night because I had most of the ingredients on hand anyway. My kids really liked this pizza, and Adam literally ate half of it. The leftovers are good too, and you can preheat it like suggested a few posts below, in a dry pan on the stove so it stays crisp and not soggy like the microwave.


Photo courtesy Kraftrecipes.com
Chicken Club Pizza

1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust (you can make your own, but I bought the can since I wasn't sure how big to really make the crust. If you make your own, make it to be the size of a jelly roll pan)

1/4 cup mayonnaise

1/2 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing, divided

1-1/2 cups KRAFT cheddar cheese

1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken (I cooked mine with salt, pepper, and garlic powder)

8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled

1-1/2 cups finely shredded lettuce

1 tomato, finely chopped

Preheat oven to 400ºF. Unroll pizza dough on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; press into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake 10 min.

Mix mayo and 1/3 cup dressing; spread onto crust. Top with half the cheese, chicken, remaining cheese and bacon.

Bake 5 min. or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and tomatoes; drizzle with remaining dressing.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Um...can I borrow this magazine. I love pizza recipes. And Kraft magazine recipes.

Kelli said...

LOL...that was Kelli, not Jeremiah, unless he has an inner yearning to cook :)

Carissa Poyfair said...

Way to cover for him, Kelli. Yeah, I have it here. I'll give it to you tomorrow.

Stina said...

That is so nice that Jeremiah reads the recipe blog. I'm touched! ;)

I will definitely try this next week for soccer.

Thanks!

Stina said...

PS. Anyone have a good pizza crust recipe? I know Kristi has one. Please post! I made one from Betty Crocker, but it wasn't good enough to post.

Carissa Poyfair said...

Celeste just told me she made an amazing crust recipe the other day. Her recipe with the Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza is also yummy too.

Tia said...

Ethan and I just tried this recipe the other night and absolutely loved it!!! What a fun way to mix it up on Pizza night!