Friday, February 25, 2011

Lemon Ricotta Pancakes



My new favorite pancake...a must try!!! This is a refreshing light and flavorful pancake. No need for syrup it is that good!
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
3/4 c flour

1 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
3 T sugar
2 eggs
1/3 c milk
1/3 c canola oil
1 c ricotta cheese
juice and zest of 1 lemon

Combine dry ingredients. In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients, and then mix with the dry ingredients. Add lemon juice and zest. Pour approximately 1/4 c batter on grill or skillet (400 degrees). Cook until golden brown. Flip once. Arrange on a plate and dust with confectioner's sugar.

3 comments:

Kristi Adams said...

Yum! These look really good!

Stina said...

Denise--these look awesome. And love that they call for ricotta. I'm going to try it first with cottage cheese since that's what I have in my fridge! The lemon sounds so refreshing and perfect for Spring!

PS. Sorry it took me so long to comment. I'm rarely on my computer anymore!

Kelli said...

I sort of just love lemon, ricotta, and pancakes! Can't wait to try it!